Guidelines and Instructions
The 2024 2024 ABEX Awards pertain to businesses operating in Saskatchewan at the time of applying, and must still be in operation during the ABEX Awards Gala. Any Saskatchewan business is eligible to submit applications for the 2024 ABEX Awards pursuant to the following eligibility requirements:
- Must have operated in Saskatchewan for a minimum of two years at the time of application.
- Must be financially viable.
- Must qualify as a for-profit business (with exceptions for nonprofits applying for the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion award and the Non-Profit Impact Award).
- Must not apply for a category in which the business has won within the last three years (other categories remain eligible).
- Must not have won Business of the Year for the past three years.
- Must not currently serve as a board member or staff of the Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce.
*Applicants do not need to be a member of the Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce to be eligible for an award.